Primary Game Play
- Player selects bet per card.
- BET MAX sets maximum bet per card across all 4 cards.
- PLAY begins the initial number draw.
- Each card has 15 positions.
- The draw is represented as a 30 ball-draw.
- Each number drawn will match with a number on any of the 4 cards and is marked, triggering a “catch”.
- Winning combination patterns are located in the paytable.
- A winning combinations occurs when all catches form a winning combination pattern on a single card.
- A pattern is trumped when it is completely covered by a high paying pattern on a single card.
- Any trumped pattern is not paid out.
- To end game press DONE.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Empire Feature Game Play
- Player has the option to enable an additional 7 patterns for an ante bet of 10 credits.
- All ante bet patterns are evaluated separately from the primary patterns and awards are paid in conjunction with primary game awards.
- Extra patterns may only be trumped by another extra pattern.
Any trumped pattern is not paid out.