Absolutely. But once you leave the state, you won't be able to play real money games.
I'm not a resident of New Jersey, but I'm here visiting. Can I play?
Articles in this section
- I use one of those remote desktop programs like LogMeIn. Can I still be accurately geo-located?
- What if I use an Internet Service Provider such as AOL and can't be accurately located?
- What can I do if I'm told I'm outside New Jersey while on my desktop or laptop computer?
- What happens if I leave New Jersey in the middle of a game session?
- If I'm located within New Jersey, but close to the state borders, will MoheganSunCasino.com know I'm in New Jersey?
- I'm connected using a public WiFi hotspot. Will geolocation still work?
- Can I play on my computer or mobile device using a 3G/4G mobile internet connection?
- Do I need to be connected to the Internet using WiFi for geolocation to work? I prefer to be connected using an Ethernet cable.
- I've downloaded the plugin, but it's asking me to download it again. Why?
- How do I install GeoComply?