We use what's called geolocation technology to make sure you're in New Jersey. In a nutshell, we verify your location using things like wireless signals for computers, GPS, location services, and WiFi for mobile devices.
How does MoheganSunCasino.com know if I'm in New Jersey?
Articles in this section
- I use one of those remote desktop programs like LogMeIn. Can I still be accurately geo-located?
- What if I use an Internet Service Provider such as AOL and can't be accurately located?
- What can I do if I'm told I'm outside New Jersey while on my desktop or laptop computer?
- What happens if I leave New Jersey in the middle of a game session?
- If I'm located within New Jersey, but close to the state borders, will MoheganSunCasino.com know I'm in New Jersey?
- I'm connected using a public WiFi hotspot. Will geolocation still work?
- Can I play on my computer or mobile device using a 3G/4G mobile internet connection?
- Do I need to be connected to the Internet using WiFi for geolocation to work? I prefer to be connected using an Ethernet cable.
- I've downloaded the plugin, but it's asking me to download it again. Why?
- How do I install GeoComply?