Andre The Giant is a 5 reel slot game with an Andre Goes Wild Feature and a Battle Bout Bonus to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.46%.
- Play 1 to 25 lines
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount staked per payline
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount staked
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins
- Highest win only on each selected payline
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added
- All symbols pay Left to Right except Scattered Logo which pays Any
- Andre appears on Reels 2 and 4 and substitutes for all other symbols except Scattered Logo
ANDRE GOES WILD FEATURE
- When ANDRE appears on reels 2 and/or 4, the symbol(s) expand to cover all positions on that reel.
- Pays are then calculated with the ANDRE substitution
- The Andre Goes Wild Feature will only occur if the expansion results in a winning combination
BATTLE BOUT BONUS
- Win 10 Free Games when any 3 or more scattered LOGO appear.
- During the Free Games, collect Special Attack icons on reel 5
- Enter the ring after the Free Games where each Special Attack Move could REPEAT your FREE GAMES WIN!
- FREE GAMES WIN includes triggering win
- If 3 or more Special Attacks hit, select an Andre the Giant Signature Finishing Move to WIN a bonus prize of up to 20x the triggering bet.
- The Battle Bout Bonus cannot be retriggered
- The Battle Bout Bonus are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game
- The Battle Bout Bonus wins are added to payline and scatter wins
- To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select COLOUR or a SUIT
- Win is DOUBLED (X2) if COLOUR choice is correct
- Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct
- Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times
- Jackpot Wins may not be gambled
How to Play
The Lines and Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (-) and (+) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max button for Lines or Bet will automatically select the maximum for the respective field. Note: You can also select the amount of lines you wish to play by clicking on the line tag number on the side of the reels.
- Spin: Spins the reels.
- Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 500 spins.
- Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
- Balance: Displays your total balance
- Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
- Lines: Displays the amount of line(s) to be played.
- Win: Displays the amount won in the spin
- Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays